Monday, July 13, 2009

Sweet & Sassy Prize!

I finally got my long awaited prize from winning the June Blog for Sweet & Sassy.

I was very excited and though I had no clue what I would get, I still can't help but feel just as excited and proud that one of my blog postings actually got me a prize.

Maybe not too far in the near future, I can rake in bigger and better things with my ramblings.

Here are pictures of my prize!!!!!



My big prize!!!!!



The nice congratulatory letter I got!



This boot is on a necklace of sorts...I love this..it's sooo cute. It's so Texas!



This is a choker - unfortunately some of the pieces broke off so I'll be keeping it on display on my desk at work - ONLY!



I got three of these bookmarks with some coupons on them - clever way to get me back in the store!

No comments: