Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swimming: Week Two: Day 6!

Today was quite windy and very toasty!

Sydney was of course ready to go, as usual. Considering all the running around town I have to do to get her from daycare to the pool, we always seem to be the first ones to arrive.

Class was as usual today. Sydney has definitely mastered her fear of the water, if she even had any, before starting these classes.

She is more comfortable with herself and although she acts silly a lot of the times, you can see an improvement from last Monday when she first started.

More rounds of swimming classes are definitely in the works.



Taking in the breeze!



The wind was that strong!



Hanging on like a little monkey! Check out the toes!



No matter how many pictures I take, she is smiling in every one of them!



Ms. Kristen takes really good care of Sydney!



Towards the end of class, all the students and instructors get together for a group activity. This week they started a new one about a bear - it is too funny. At the end of the song, the instructors manage to get all the kids screaming at the top of their lungs!



Getting ready to exit the pool!



This is the part Sydney hates the most, I'm sure, but she has managed to exit peacefully after her tantrum on the first day!



I think the pavement is hot! Ouch, ouch, ouch!



Much better! Make Ms. Kristen burn her feet trying to haul me around! He, he, he! :)



I'm tired and thirsty! I need to replenish my energy! Thanks dad!

No comments: