Friday, June 19, 2009

Last Day of Swimming!

As a token of our appreciation for Ms. Kristen's time with Sydney in swimming classes these past 2 weeks, I went and got her a little gift: diffuser (rose scent), giant Hershey's Almond candy bar and a thank you card.

To our surprise, well mostly mine because Sydney doesn't quite understand, the supervisor told us before class started that because of the short class we had the week before, we would be having class on Friday - the full 30 minutes.

She did say that if for some reason we could not make it, for us to let her know so that she could prepare the swimming certificate. Even after the exhausting 2 weeks I've had running around getting Sydney to class, I didn't hesitate to even rethink bringing her.

Nothing makes me happier than to see Sydney happy and well right now my kid must think she is a fish of some sort because all she talks about is being in the water and swimming.

Class was pretty normal. Sydney did practice putting her head under water more and she also swam for like 5 inches away from the pool. It was so funny because she was kind of like pushing herself off from the wall and into Ms. Kristen's arms.

As always, seriously, would you think I wouldn't have pictures, here are the day's snappings!



This is the diffuser that I got for Ms. Kristen. It smells so delicious! Like walking into a room full of roses!



The thank you card!



Silly goose!



Waiting to go in and give Ms. Kristen her gift and jump in the pool, of course!



Of all the pictures I took today, this was the one I loved the most - I can't help but LOVE that smile!

No comments: