Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Eva's Birthday Lunch!

We (the cousins - "los primos") started this "tradition" of sorts about a year ago of celebrating every one's birthdays.

With every one's hectic schedule, it's nice to be able to get together, with an excuse, to have some lunch and catch up on what everyone has going on.

I've been kind of terrible documenting the celebrations (I know believe it people, even though I always have my camera in tow), but decided to get everyone there today for a picture.

We met at Chili's on 78 and if you ask me, we might not be going back there anytime soon. Reason for this is we basically had to scarf down our food because we didn't get it until 12:45. So what, you might say.

Well, for one, this woman along with the rest of the peeps in attendance only get an hour lunch. And two, 45 minutes to get chicken crisper's is way too long.

Regardless of the wait, we had a good time chatting away (NEVER a problem if you are part of my family), we always seem to have SOMETHING to talk about!

Here are the two pics I got from the gathering. I must say I almost took another picture of what Americo had for lunch because I thought it was so interesting.

He had Tilapia and they brought it out on a "tablita," aka piece of wood - kid you not folks, it WAS a piece of wood! Maybe next time someone orders that I'll get a picture.

Enjoy!

Happy 39th Birthday Eva!!!!!!!!!

Oh, she is so going to kill me for putting down her age!!!! :O)



The gang! Left side (f-b): Rebecca, Ruth, Albert, & Patty. Right side (f-b): Liz, Eva, & Americo!



The Birthday Girl! Cake courtesy of YOUNGER sister, Elisa!

No comments: