Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gathering at mi tio Ezequiel's



At my uncle's house we basically did what we had been doing throughout the entire trip, nothing but EAT! He had some food catered....well somewhat...there were these ladies that cooked some tacos (yummy) and some enchiladas with salad. Overall it was just awesome to be around so much family. It is very rare that we aren't at a funeral and actually get together for something like this. Here are some pictures of the evening.

















This is me with my only grandparent left alive,



my grandma Aurelia (my mom's mom).









This is a picture of my grandmother with her great



grandchildren, well the ones in attendance. L: Eduardo



(Betty's son) M: Angelica (Albert's daughter) R: AJ (Albert's son)


























































This is my uncle Ezequiel and me.



This is Miriam and me (she was the birthday



girl celebrating her 15th)




















This is an OLD picture that my uncle found
L-R: my uncle Ezequiel, uncle Eleazar, my
carrying my aunt Tina, and my uncle
Ernesto.

No comments: