Tuesday, September 9, 2008

China, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
































































































We stopped by on Sunday in China, N.L. This is where my mom was from and where she met my dad...many moons ago.


We decided to come by since one of my uncle's that we thought would go to Monterrey, mi tio Ernesto, ended up not going. It turned out to be a great idea.


When we arrived after getting a little sidetracked, my uncle was grilling some meat that was finger licking good - literally. He is like the best cook in the entire family. He can literally cook up a storm in just minutes.

After we ate, my cousin took us for a little site seeing. It's amazing what all has been done in China - a resort of sorts, nothing that I would have ever imagined. Here are some pictures of the short but sweet stay.

No comments: