Sunday, September 4, 2011

31 & Counting....






Yesterday I was blessed with being able to see another birthday. I am thankful to God first and foremost because I know that He has granted me the opportunity of another day with a purpose in mind.

Many times when our birthday is nearing, we start dreading turning a year older. Personally, I have always said, age is only a number. Though I am physically 31, I still feel like when I was a teenager. Though at times it may seem like the years are going by too fast, I try to remember that at least I am blessed to be able to be mad that they are. There are those that unexpectedly have their lives cut so fast and right when they had their whole lives planned ahead of them.

I ask God that I continue to have a positive outlook on life in the midst of so many trials and tribulations. I know that God does not give us anything that we cannot handle.

I would like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday, my family whom I love very much, to my dear friends, near and far, and even my co-workers who have become much like a second family. I continue to pray that God bless each and every one of you and fulfill all the desires of your heart.

Here's to another year that I know will be filled with many, many blessings.

Love you all!


No comments: