Friday, August 12, 2011

Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Circus....celebrating 200 years!!!!

Frank, Sydney & I went out to the American Airlines Center last Saturday (August 6th) to watch "The Greatest Show on Earth."

Sydney had been seeing the commerials on tv and everytime she would turn to me and say, "momma, I go." The last time we went she was either 4 or 5 and honestly I don't think she remembers going, so I thought what a perfect time to take her to one of the functions I had such fun memories of going to (though it was only once) as a child.

It was truly a great feeling all over seeing what a great time Sydney had at the circus. Her happiness means the world to me!!!


The banner outside of the AAC.


Daddy & his princess.


Mommy & her little minnie-me.


Sydney wanted the program of the circus and we were able to go in to the arena floor before the show and watch the clowns and other performers as well as get autographs of several of the performers....we got one of "Mr. Stick Man."


With another one of the many performers.


Daddy & Sydney with their clown noses.


Kaylee the elephant painting one of her masterpieces.


Sydney got up and danced on the stage...was simply enjoying herself.


Let the show begin!!!!








No comments: