Monday, August 29, 2011

CrossFit - Week 1!!!

I begin my Introductory Foundation classes tomorrow at noon and because I want to keep myself 100% committed to this, I figured the only way was to keep a log of my progress, and hopefully not my regress on my stats/figures.

I took my measurements this morning before I headed to work and well since I did them on my own, I can't say they are 100% accurate, but here they are anyways:

Thigs:
(R) 23 inches
(L) 23 inches

Mid Section (measured from belly button):
38 1/2 inches

Chest:
36 inches

Arms:
(R) 12 inches
(L) 12 inches.

I also weighed myself and sadly, the scale is reading between 145 & 150. I had intended to go to the City Care Clinic and go use their old fashioned stick scale, since I think that is the most accurate, but I wasn't able to stop by so I think I am going to stick with the one I have at home.

I also need to add that I took some pictures (front & side) of myself, as best I could - but for the time being will refrain from posting them. Hopefully after I am done, I will be proud of my before & after and will proudly exhibit my hard earned results. As for right now, I will spare everyone the horrid sight.

*************************************************************

I got my numbers from Mr. Selders for the day I had my evaluation (8-25-11) and here they are:

Weight: 149.5
Body Fat: 31.1
Fat Mass: 46.5
Lean Mass: 103

Let's see if hopefully they get much better in a couple more weeks.

No comments: