Monday, August 1, 2011

And the Heat in North Texas Contines...

at an all record high and streak. Today, marks the 31st day of 100+ degree days here in North Texas.

I love me my summer temperatures but even I have to admit this is getting a little bit out of control...no joke.

I have been seeing trees that are starting to look like autumn has fallen upon them in the middle of summer, except I know that unfortunately they are not signaling the turn of a new season and cooler temperatures but are instead reflecting what this heat has done to them which is toast them to it's core. I am not much into plants and trees and all but it sure is sad to see what the scarcity of water around here is doing.

These are our temperatures for the remainder of the week.


Please pray that we get some rain sent our way.

No comments: