Friday, December 19, 2008

My Little Santa!

Sydney's class will be caroling this morning around her school and Ms. Padden had asked that she bring a Santa hat to wear.

I went and got her one yesterday and when I picked her up from Liz's last night, showed it to her. Of course she could not resist wearing it so on the way home she put it on. I guess they must be practicing at school or something because this child put that hat on just perfectly and was sporting it with the biggest smile ever.

So much was her excitement for the hat, she fell asleep on the floor with it on.

This morning I got her dressed and of course told her she could put on her hat which she did and again, perfect.

We got to school a little early so I decided to take some pictures of my little kiddo.












No comments: