Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas 2008 Pictures

So last week on Thanksgiving day, I decided we'd go out to the mall and take some pictures for Christmas cards.

I convinced my niece, Ruth, to go along for the ride as our photographer. According to her, and she will brag, she "captures the essence of people."

I must say she did a good job - well, no really she did a good job, but I have to give myself credit too. In the pics were I'm not in them, I am the one snapping the pic.

Anyway, won't you believe that we couldn't go 30 minutes without Ms. Sydney throwing 2 fits in between - I've attached some pictures of her all upset.

I went and made 2 Christmas cards that I think turned out OK for the first time doing this. Below are some of the pictures we took - aren't we all such superstars? :)

The boys in the pictures, by the way, are my nephews - Dathan & Tyler and my niece, Rebecca.
































































No comments: