Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brick Penguin




I dropped off Sydney at school this morning like I do every morning. She wanted to get breakfast so I took her to the line and then came back and was helping her with it.

I see one of the TA's, Ms. Regalado, coming towards our table with something in hand that I couldn't quite figure out what it was. She comes up to me and hands me this penguin that is made from an oddly piece of brick.

It is the cutest thing ever. She said Sydney had done all the black painting and of course they helped with the rest.

She said she was sending it with me instead of putting it in Sydney's backpack as for one, it might not make it in one piece between school and the daycare and two, with having it in her backpack, she could very easily fall because it's so heavy.

1 comment:

Chelle's said...

Very nice blog!!! Keep up the good work!!!
Just happened to see your blog as we were grazing through. If you like, check out:
greatnewsblogger.blogspot.com
(lots of fun, laughs, and entertainment) Leave comments if you like.
Also check out:
weightnomoretheblog-blogger.blogspot.com