Friday, September 18, 2009

We're Going To The Chapel, We're Going To Get Married!

Today was my brother Albert's and his girlfriend, Laura's wedding. I took an extended lunch and left the office around 10:30 with Liz and headed towards Frisco to the JP Court where they would get married.

The ceremony was really nice....very short, the shortest marriage ceremony I've seen, but still very nice. The whole thing must have lasted 20 minutes...15 of those were spent taking pictures (get my point).

Afterwards, Albert & Laura invited us to lunch at Papasito's...it was very yummy.

Congratulations to them!



The Collin County Courthouse. One of Laura's best friends works here and I think that is why this place was the one they choose to get married at.



Albert, Laura, Liz, myself and Joanna waiting to go into court.



Walking into the courtroom to get hitched.



The Judge!



Albert putting the wedding band on Laura's finger.



Laura putting the wedding band on Albert....she was a little nervous.



Saying a prayer that God may bless their marriage today and always.



Officially husband and wife....congratulations.



Group picture: Liz, Joanna, Albert, Laura, myself and Laura's parents.



Proud big sister, Liz, Albert & Laura.



Proud little sister, me, Albert, & Laura.



Wedding bands.



Albert & Laura invited us to Pappasito's after the ceremony to celebrate.



Happy times!!!!!

No comments: