Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday from my co-workers in Plano!

Having a second job can really have it's perks you know. Well, I say this only if you have one and enjoy it for one and also if you get to work with a good group of people, which I am blessed to say that I do.

With that said, when it comes to celebrating your birthday, if you are happy that you are getting older, having 2 jobs only makes it that much better because you get "celebrated" twice.

Though I have just returned to Plano after being MIA a couple of months, I came back just in time to celebrate my birthday and no, this was not done on purpose either. :)

My co-workers had a beautiful card for me with the cutest balloons and a Ty Beanie bear (blue) and the most delicious cake I've had in a while.

It's really a blessing when even after working a long day, you have to show up to another job and work for several more hours but get to do it with a good group of people.







No comments: