Friday, August 14, 2009

Catching Up.....

Okay, I know I've slacked off horribly with my blog. Believe it or not, been a little tied up...not literally but, you know what I mean.

Over the past 3 weeks, there have been several happenings that I hadn't had a chance to post but nonetheless have pictures to document with.

I'll be brief again, as I have pictures to post that I know might be more interesting than listening to me ramble away.

Here are the 3 happenings:

(1) My dad came to visit from the valley the weekend of the 1st;
(2) My nephew, Jacob, was born on the 3rd making me an aunt for the 12th time!;
(3) Celebrated Liz's 40th birthday on the 8th...gosh she is getting old! :)



This is my dad with all his children minus Andy! (L-R) Albert, Americo, Dad, Liz, Eva, me, Erica and in the front Abram.



The oldest (Americo) & youngest (Abram) child.



The boys!



The girls!

*************************************************************



Trying to get Jacob to take his pacy!



Proud aunt & Jacob!



He's a big boy!



Close up!

************************************************************************************

Here is a brief note about the following pictures. I thought it would be a good idea to write all over Liz's truck to make sure she didn't forget how old she was turning. Being that I am an early bird, I headed over to her place around 7:15 on Saturday (8/8) morning and proceeded to write all over it. I got all this off without incident though I have to mention that I almost set off her alarm from moving all over her hood to write on her windshield. I also almost thought I would get a ticket from a Sachse cop that happened to drive around the apartment. I don't think it's illegal, but for a minute I thought I would get in trouble for doing this.



The windshield.



Passenger side! This was also on the driver's side!



Back window!



Driver's side rear-view mirror! As you can see, even at 7:15 in the morning, I can get a little creative!



And well, a little evil!



El pastel! It was marble flavor and very yummy in case you were wondering!



The gifts & cake table...decorations courtesy of muah!



This was all Melissa's idea!



Liz & I!



The brother & sisters!



Liz and her girls, Ruth & Rebecca!

No comments: