Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthday parties.....

are so much fun!

One of my cousins, Letty, had a birthday party for her son who turned 1 today and invited us over to my aunt's house for a little get together.

Somehow we managed to just have a blast, acting up like we were all a little tipsy...that's why I'd never drink....I can only imagine how silly I'd be.

They had some really good food, but the best part came when it was time for the pinata. It was too exciting to pass up so I asked and was granted permission to take a couple of hits to the poor Elmo.

I had a really good time, good laugh, that was needed.

Below are some pictures I took....FUNNY, is all I have to say.



Roman, the birthday boy, and his mom, Letty.



CJ & Sydney. Look at CJ's face....he's looking intensely to figure out how this whole pinata thing works....I think he's got it down, don't you?



Oh yeah, I've got this down. All you have to do is stick your tongue out and attack the pinata when it's NOT looking....piece of cake!




Oh holy crapola! No one told me that thing could turn around and attack me too! Help!



Sydney taking her stab at getting the candy out!



Okay, be nice Mr. Pinata man on the roof...I'm short here...bring that pinata down a little! Please?



Okay, here we go...warming up the spot so the spank won't hurt so bad!



Even Liz got a piece of the action....she said she needed to "relieve some stress." Wonder if it has anything to do with hitting the big 4-0 this year...oopps, did I mention that? Check out the candy coming out of Elmo, looks like he is doing the potty!

No comments: