Sunday, March 8, 2009

And Jr. Makes 12.....

times an aunt for me. My sister Erica, gave birth to Hector Cardoza Jr. this morning at 11:30 am. He came in weighing a whopping 9 lbs, by far the biggest of Erica's 4 kids.

I still don't how long he is, but he looks pretty long.

I wasn't able to get too many pictures because he was quite fussy, but I'll be going to visit during lunch tomorrow so maybe I'll have better luck.

I'll post some pictures as soon as I can get them on here.

Just wanted to share the news!

Congratulations Erica & Hector!




Isn't he just precious. For a moment we worried, because for the longest, his little toes were a real dark purple, almost black, but all turned out well.





Proud Aunt!





I swear this boy cried for a good 3 hours after he was born.

No comments: