Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Glorias

Frank invited me to go out to Gloria's in Addison on Friday night. This specific location has a section that turns into a dance floor after 10:00 p.m.

Frank arrived to pick me up around 9 p.m. We headed out to Gloria's and after a wait of about 45 minutes, which mind you is the longest we've ever waited patiently at a restaurant, we were seated.

We were seated outside on the patio, which I was glad for, since it was much nicer and not as freezing cold as it would have been inside.

Frank ordered a chimichanga and I ordered some chicken enchiladas. While we waited, we had some black bean dip and salsa with some chips.

Our food finally came out and enjoyed that - it was real good. I even tried a piece of the chimichanga and that was good too.

After sitting there for a while, and realizing the dancing was going to start inside, we decided to head indoors for the fun.

I'm not much of a dancer - and I say that because I swear I have 2 left feet. Frank on the contrary is an excellent dancer - so good, he can even make my 2 left move with the occasional having to set them back into rhythm as seriously when it comes to dancing, I cannot keep it together.

The live band played about 5 songs then it was on with the DJ which played great music as well, after a while the band came back and it continued with great music.

In the middle of all the dancing, we lost track of time - I suppose because we were both having such a good time.

Finally reality set in and my feet were like, ok lady, you've got to quit now or we are going to give out on you.

We called it a night there a little after 12:30 a.m.

Headed back to the house and I'll leave it at that and say I had such a great time - truly enjoyed the evening.

No comments: