Saturday, April 9, 2011

Especially Needed Easter Egg Hunt & More Bluebonnets!

Wow!!! What another great and acomplished week I've had. I survived my second week of Insanity with tonight being especially hardest since I did two workouts with the second being abs. I am inching little by little to my goal. I realize it might take more than 60 days to get this down, but if I keep up the pace I have now, I will eventually get it.

On another note, Frank, Sydney & I went out to The Fields at Craig Ranch in McKinney for another Easter egg hunt that I had signed up Sydney for. It took us a little bit to locate the park but we finally found it.

......



The setup for this hunt was similar to the one we went to last week at Audubon, but the hunt was concentrated to one big field that was split up into sections. Here they also had live bunnies and several bounce houses with what looked to be the same Easter bunny strolling around taking pictures with the willing kids...of course, Sydney would have no part with Mr. Bunny.

The hunt was pretty successful. Afterwards we headed to Mesquite and had some dinner at The Jalapeno Tree. I had never been there before but Frank went last week when he was at the fishing tournament and ready liked it so we went to try it out.

On the way back home, we stopped at the bluebonnets, as I still wanted my very own pictures in them before they go away for the season. Frank took a couple of just me and then of course I had to get some with Sydney. Being that there is never a dull moment with that kid, she managed to knock me to the ground and back we went. It was pretty funny.

Now I am here catching up on my blog trying not to slack off like I did before. I really do enjoy keeping this up and though it may serve for nothing else, I hope that one day it will be a good way to look back at some great memories I've developed along the way.

Until the next post....

No comments: