Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm back!!!!!

Well, let me clarify, I was never really gone, because I do have posts ready to be uploaded from all the stuff that has been happening for the past year, but since I figured I am only going to get more behind if I never start over again, I decided I'll take my time in posting the old stuff (no one really might care about that except me anyways), and try to be better from here on out in posting the current happenings.

I might change up the way I utilize this post from what I had been doing in the past so just hold on for the ride. For the few people reading this, you all know that I write as much as I can talk and though I don't consider myself to be a comedian, I must say that some of the stuff I can write can be quite entertaining. Not to mention that my life is pretty hilarious, especially with Sydney poo around.

I recently watched the movie Julie & Julia (yes, I know that movie is from 2009) and totally loved it. Julie, a blogger, and very interesting lady, decides to take on the feat of cooking all the recipes of her favorite cook, Julia Childs, all the while blogging about it. Low and behold without expecting it, she acquires a lot of followers to her blog and they make the 365 blogging/cooking experience all the more worthwhile.



Now let me CLARIFY....I do not have any intentions of attempting to cook 200+ recipes from anyone's book much less blogging about my experiences, which might include burning a lot of things and cooking a bunch of meals with no taste and many which I would probably not eat myself anyway. All I want to do is document the everyday happenings in my little part of the world - as insignificant as they may be.

I have discovered that documenting everything is the only way to preserve things. I do that now by taking pictures, but sometimes even a picture needs a little description to go along with it to make it more memorable.

With that said, I invite you all (whomever you are) to embark in this journey into my wonderful, blessed life. I hope not to put too many breaks in between and if I do, please feel free to give me a nudge. Please feel free to nudge me as well if I begin to bore you all.

For now, I leave you with a picture of the news story I woke up to on the 5 o'clock morning news this morning. I definitely would never like to be stuck in this position, EVER, not in the cab of that truck, much less in the car that was pinned under it, which you could barely see. (Side note: glad to report that the cab driver as well as the two passengers in the car are all okay and walked away with minor scratches.)



3 rescued after Fort Worth crash leaves semi dangling off I-20 ramp and car pinned under tanker

No comments: