Saturday, October 11, 2008

UT Longhorn Band!!!!!!!!

Every year for the TX OU game, the UT band has a practice at Richardson High School. The radio station I listen to, 1037litefm, and one of its dj's, Terry King, makes the better part of his broadcast on the Friday before the game, broadcasting live from Richardson HS to see the band practice for the big game.

I've listened the last 2 years and this year, I thought, what the heck, I need to make my way down there to watch the best band in the Southwest! I invited Liz to come along and on our way we went to watch them practice.

Let me tell you, there is something about a college football game that is like no NFL game, and I am certain the difference is the BAND! They just bring the crowd to life and keep it there throughout the game.

To some of the best memories of my college years at good 'ol UT. Hook 'Em Horns!!!!!

It's 12:56 p.m., and OU STILL SUCKS!













No comments: