Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quinceanera's......

which basically amount to pre-wedding bashes are what in our culture is celebrated when a girl turns 15.

The shin dig mostly involves the birthday girl decked out in a huge princess looking dress...poofy to say the least. The traditional color is pink but now a days you find the dresses in an array of colors.

I went to my cousin's daughter's 15th on Valentine's Day which happens to be the quinceanera's birthday and so she choose to go with a red dress to match the occasion.

The whole party was pretty good...food was good, and as always it's during these get together's that you get to see a lot of family so that was nice.

Since you all may have figured out by now.....my camera is basically with me at all times and well of course I had it with me that night since I knew beforehand of the party.

Here are some pictures I took of the peeps on the table I was at...okay so they are my relatives, but still peeps too...aren't they just so good looking?

SMILE! :)




Rebecca & Sydney.



Gaby & my Aunt Pipa.




Melissa & Sydney.




My little Sydney poo & me.




Melissa & I.




Me & Erica.



Erica & Hector.




Liz & me.



"The Sista's," Liz, Elisa, & Erica.




Birthday girl (Gaby) & I.

No comments: